DIY: Wine bottle vases
I came across this DIY project on one of my favorite blogs Design*Sponge. These wine bottles are so fun because they are the perfect decoration for anytime of the year. I love the use of recycled wine bottles and the opportunity you have to really personalize each vase. They are very versatile and easy to change throughout the year by simply switching out the flowers. Perfect decoration for your bedroom, kitchen or dining room!
For the project you will need:
- (1) empty wine bottle
- (1) top plate connector/ceiling flanges (3/8″ size)
- (1) 1″ split ring hanger
- (2) screws to fit and hold the top plate connector
- (1) piece of 3/8″ threaded rod, cut into 2 and 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2″ double sided foam mounting tape
- silk flowers of your choice
- DIY: Message in a bottle It is always nice getting a little note from a...
- DIY: Upside down planter How cool are these upside down flower planters? I found...
- DIY Project: Custom Pillows I found this DIY project on one of my favorite...
- DIY: Decorative candle holders My all-time favorite crafting product is Mod Podge. I use...
- DIY: Rubber stamp roller I found this DIY project for a pennant rubber...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.